MEA-MFT Regional Trainings 2014
MEA-MFT’s regional trainings continue!
Members statewide have given these sessions rave reviews, as they learn skills in contracts and collective bargaining, dealing with disputes in the workplace, communicating, and much more. FREE for MEA-MFT members!
NORTH CENTRAL REGIONAL TRAINING
September 26-27, 2014, Great Falls
Registration is now open for MEA-MFT's North Central Regional Training. Register now before the end of the school year to guarantee a spot for this great training opportunity!
Training is free for MEA-MFT members. Travel reimbursement is provided for those living outside of the Great Falls area. Teacher participants can get teacher licensure renewal units.
Spots always fill up quickly, so register today!
See agenda and register here
WEST REGIONAL TRAINING
May 1-2, 2015, Missoula
Watch this page for more info.
A sample of participants’ comments from previous regional trainings:
- "The presenters were knowledgeable & well prepared to answer any & all questions."
- "Very helpful! Great food!"
- "Excellent information!"
- "Collective Bargaining Law, very, very helpful."
- "Didn’t know what to expect, but really enjoyed it. Thank you!"
- "I enjoyed the training, the presenters, and the fellowship."
- "Great way to energize and empower members. Well done!"
- "Budget analysis: good review/info, just need to continue using MEA-MFT when we need the help."
- "I appreciated the diversity of activities, the manner in which all participants ideas’ were affirmed."
- “Very beneficial in showing me really what the union is about.”
- “I am ever thankful to know that there is a network of folks to contact as I begin my journey as an MEA-MFT emerging leader."
- " Thank you for providing me the resources to get started! I look forward to using my excitement to draw in greater membership participation!”
- “Great way to energize and empower members.”
- “Thanks for bringing it to an area close to me.”
- “It was awesome!”
- “Excellent information. Thank you!”